Crossmedia451 is a business development and marketing services company that:
- Improves your brand awareness resulting in increased sales
- Coaching your management and leaders in business and sales
- Defines your brand and its personality and portrays and communicates it consistently across the right media at the right time
- Improves your margin through marketing efficiencies
- Provides hands-on help to get the job done with customized sales, business development and marketing plans
Crossmedia451 creates marketing and promotional plans for your business and provides personal service to you. We quickly work to understand the nuances of your business, act as an extension of your staff, lead marketing and communication efforts, and problem-solve when needed.
The principal of Crossmedia451 invests personal time in:
- One-on-one conversations
- Distilling your company’s business needs and aspirations into a written plan that is understandable, relevant, and executable
- Professionally writing press releases, ads, and web site copy
- Monitoring and posting on social media
- Comprehensive online and other research on behalf of customers
The original Crossmedia451 was dreamed up almost 10 years ago and was a place to call home for book publishing efforts, primarily. Today, Crossmedia451 is a place where people who are passionate about publishing, writing, marketing and advertising can discuss and debate, as well as learn.
Crossmedia451’s founder is Laura Gale, a content marketing executive and career coach who has worked at small businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. There is an obvious homage to the magnificent Ray Bradbury with the use of the number 451 in the company’s name. Ray Bradbury’s writing sparked a love of reading and writing in Laura, as well as an appreciation for simple, evocative narrative that she carries with her to this day.
Over the past few years, Laura led a business transformation from analog to digital marketing at one large company that upgraded processes, skill sets and saved millions of dollars. Laura’s background includes roles in breakthrough events in publishing and printing: at U.S. News & World Report magazine, she was a member of the team that scanned and transmitted the first four-color images via satellite. While at R.R. Donnelley, Laura led the cross-functional production and R&D teams that produced the first four-color telephone directories in the world. While at Rand McNally, Laura led the team that produced the first four-color books ever produced using thermal digital plate technology.
Laura was named one of the Top 100 Under 50 Diverse Corporate Executives by Diversity MBA magazine, and is a recipient of the prestigious Luminaire Award from Women in Production in New York. Laura is a member of the Production Executive’s Hall of Fame, and received the Graphic Arts Technical Foundation’s Naomi Berber Award, which is given to a woman who has made a major contribution to the development of the graphic communications industries.
Laura recently co-authored a two-book series on CrossMedia Publishing, and is working with several Chicago area businesses to raise their brand awareness and increase sales. Laura’s LinkedIn profile can be found at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lauragale.
Crossmedia451 can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.